Payroll & Auto-Enrolment
Launching a business is often a rewarding and life-changing experience, but it does not come without its challenges. It can be difficult to manage important aspects, such as payroll and auto-enrolment - especially if it is something you have not had to deal with before. That is where we come in.
At Sherlock & Co, we have plenty of experience in assisting businesses across a variety of industries with their payroll and auto-enrolment methods. Our friendly team of Accountants can help you set up and operate your payroll in a way that is most efficient for you as an employer and your employees.
Call us today if you have any queries around payroll and auto-enrolment, or if you would like to discuss our services. You can ring us on 0161 330 6067 or complete our online enquiry form to request a call back.
How can we help?
When it comes to payroll and auto-enrolment, it is important for businesses to consider:
- How to calculate pensions and payroll,
- Whether there will be any overtime or holiday pay to account for,
- Which documents will be required from staff (e.g. a P45 from their previous job) , and
- How to calculate statutory sick pay and maternity pay etc.
Whether you have queries around these matters or are ready to take the next steps, Sherlock & Co are here to help. Our approachable team will provide you with an accurate and timely payroll service to help your business remain compliant with current legislation at all times.
Why choose Sherlock & Co for your payroll & auto-enrolment services?
With Sherlock & Co, you can rest assured that you will receive a comprehensive and thorough payroll and auto-enrolment service which includes:
- Payroll and pension calculations,
- Real-time information (RTI) submissions to HMRC,
- Overtime and holiday pay calculations,
- Statutory sick pay and maternity pay calculations,
- Issuing of Forms P45 and P60,
- Payment of staff by BACS,
- Fully detailed payslips,
- Processing frequency of your choice: weekly, fortnightly, 4-weekly, monthly, or quarterly,
- Assisting with PAYE settlement agreements (PSA’s) ,
- Carrying out PAYE health checks, and
- Provision of payroll, tax and national insurance summaries.
Our expert advice and support will give you peace of mind that your staff are paid correctly and on time and that yours and their pension has been set up and processed in accordance with government guidelines.
Our experienced Accountants will take the time to learn all about your business, ensuring our services meet the needs of the industry you are in. We understand that running a business takes a lot of time and effort, so we offer a flexible service that includes calls out of normal office hours and remote assistance wherever needed.
Visit our team page to find out more about our expert advisers.
Speak to one of our experienced team
To speak to a member of our team, please call us on 0161 330 3067 or enter your details below and a member of the team will call you back.