Personal Tax Returns, Planning & Advice
For many individuals, tax compliance and tax planning can be complex, confusing, and time-consuming and with the added pressure of tax return deadlines; there is also scope for costly errors. Therefore, it is important to seek proper support and advice.
At Sherlock & Co, we assist many individuals with their personal tax returns and with their tax planning. We offer a hands-on, partner-led approach, tailoring our service and advice in line with our clients’ long term future goals.
How can we help?
As a client of Sherlock & Co, you will have access to our dedicated team of personal tax accountants. Our tax experts offer straightforward, practical, and easy-to-understand advice covering all aspects of personal tax. This includes compliance and long-term personal tax planning strategies, so that you are prepared for the future.
Our friendly personal tax accountants and tax advisers can offer:
- Customised tax planning in-line with your long-term goals;
- Specialist tax advice to answer any queries;
- Tax compliance for updates made to the tax legislation;
- Practical help with the Self-Assessment Tax Return process;
- Assistance with HMRC in respect of any enquiries;
- Fee Protection to cover the cost of an enquiry; and
- Advice on pension planning, capital gains tax, general strategies to mitigate tax liabilities, and long-term estate planning.
The benefits of personal tax accountants
Getting to grips with tax planning and compliance can be daunting for the individual taxpayer, especially when HMRC continually change the rules. We will guide you through all of this and more, providing quality advice, tailored to meet your needs.
Our friendly and approachable team can give you peace of mind by getting your tax affairs in order. With over 40 years’ experience, we have helped hundreds of individuals with their personal tax returns and tax planning for anything the future might bring.
If you are looking for access to expert personal tax accountants to support with planning, returns, and compliance, contact the team via the online enquiry form or call us on 0161 330 3067 and we will be in touch.
Visit our team page to find out more about our expert advisers.