Sherlock & Co was born out of the idea that modern-day business owners need to keep things simple. Life is complicated and business can be difficult because rules change very quickly, all the time. Our over-riding principle, therefore, is to make things simple for our clients.
You can trust Sherlock and Co to make things simple and to save you time and money - here's how:
- Jargon-free language - we will use language that you understand. There is no point in us doing what we do if you do not understand why or how we do it. Therefore, we explain what we do in everyday, simple language, understandable by all.
- We put our clients first - for example, we will meet with you when and wherever suits you and if this means meeting out of normal office hours; that can be arranged. We answer our phones straight away and if we are not free, we will call you right back.
- Simple prices - our charges are competitive, can be agreed upfront and can be paid throughout the year.
- Knowledge - we do not profess to have all the answers, all the time and where we don't, we will tell you. However, we have an unusually big reach for a 'local accountant' and with our access to a wide range of experts and specialists, we are sure that we can help you.
- No-obligation meeting - we understand that as trusted advisers you need to be sure that you are with the right one. We are happy to meet all potential new clients to explore the ways in which we can help and this will include an initial review of your tax affairs so that we can explore the opportunities available to you. There is no charge for our initial meeting and it's completely obligation free.
If you think it makes sense to keep things simple, please call on 0161 330 3067.